From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Yves Laroche
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:20 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC 1.8.3.1: strange behaviour when parking at Park1 position

Ray,

The meridian delay set to "0" appeared at 03h16
The park message appeared at 03h28

There is a 12 minutes difference between both.

Regards,
Yves

Le 16/06/20 18:36, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> a écrit :

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Removed leading "Also" in first paragraph, which I forgot to remove when I moved the
paragraph to the top.]

Yves,

APCC can force the mount into a counterweight-up position first which, depending on the start position,
might make it seem like it's going the wrong way.

If you don't think that's the case, then find in your APCC log where the park started. The meridian delay
should be set to "0" before the park is issued by APCC, except if there is a multipart slew. Search for
"meridian" to find places where it can get set.

-Ray Gralak