APPM support for Platesolve2?

Gabe Shaughnessy

Is Platesolve2 support on the roadmap for APPM?  I know that it does use Platesolve2 via SGP, but I'd rather not have SGP as a go between since it's not installed on all my systems and have had issues with it in the past being stable enough for all night unassisted imaging.  I tried TheSkyX's ImageLink, but it kept giving me errors that it couldn't find a suitable plate solve (either plate-solve or all-sky solve).  I had the correct pixel scale and had synced it earlier using platesolve2 via Voyager.

Gabe