From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of sgbonnell@outlook.com
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 11:15 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] help with AP900 guiding via ASIAir Pro

Yes, found the Cal file - I've attached. The guide star is lost at the start of Cal, so Cal does not get
completed.

When using PHD2 for guiding, I have the mount connected directly to my PC via the RS232 to USB cable.
Same set up when using ASIAir...USB end of the cable is plugged into the USB port on the ASIAir.
I just recently downloaded the latest A-P ASCOM driver from Ray G....my mount was a GTO2, but has been
upgraded to GTO4.

I have been using this same set up until recently on my Celestron CGX-L with no issues...it was only when I
started using ASIAir or PHD2 on the AP900 that I have had this issue..