Re: Sky Safari with Mach2

Terri Zittritsch

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 10:29 AM, Dominique Durand wrote:
Hi Terri,
I noticed the same thing and I have already reported it, without the Mach2 connected to the PC (APCC and / or driver), with skysafari connected to the CP5 you can only move the mount with the arrows, synchronization does not happen not and the Goto of course either.
Thanks Dominique, have you gotten any feedback from A-P or Simulation Curriculum?    I was wondering if it's normal, per past correspondence I've read about needing some initialization.  I know Sky Safari has a switch to pass time/location, but not sure that this does the trick.  I guess I'll wait to hear.
I am an early adopter of Sky Safari and had every version since the beginning..  it is my favorite sky mapping program so hope that it'll be usable on the Mach2.    Maybe after getting the hand control sw.