Re: Last night tracking with Mach2

Terri Zittritsch

Rolando, thank you for the update.   There's been a couple of times now where I just wanted to roll the scope out during the day to use it for solar viewing, but didn't because i didn't want to get the table, chairs, etc, etc..
Looking forward to helping you test.

Terri

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 01:53 PM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
We are working on the instruction manual as I type. Without this it may e difficult to operate all the new features.

I'm as anxious as you are to get this part of the project done. You will be asked to be one of the first beta testers, since you have the keypad. You will need to download the latest software both for your mount and for the keypad since we made some changes in both.