Re: Last night tracking with Mach2

Dominique Durand

Edited

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 03:55 PM, Terri Zittritsch wrote:
I think what you're explaining is your new hand controller SW for the mach2, can you say when it might be available?    I'd like to be able to use the hand controller at some point, even if it doesn't have all of the fancy features enabled yet.   Right now, always teathered to my PC.  I don't want it before it's ready, but is there some outlook?
Me too, I would like to be able to have it, even if with the PC it goes perfectly well, because once the model is done it rolls by itself.His arrival with my stowaway's 92TCC will make him happy.

And congratulations Rolando, because new demonstration that with this frame we can put guide glasses, optical dividers, guide cameras and other PHD2 in the closet, with or without keypad.