Re: Automating Meridian Flips with APCC Pro and with Sequence Generator #APCC

Terri Zittritsch

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 01:44 PM, Dean Jacobsen wrote:
I am researching setting up automated meridian flips with Sequence Generator.

I have set up a one hour [15 degree] meridian delay in in APCC for point mapping and then for imaging past the meridian.

What I am wondering is whether the information concerning my APCC defined meridian delay is accessible to SGP and is is used by SGP in calculating the modified meridian position?

I can't find any information on this in the documentation.
Dean, I use SGPro and APCC very successfully with the Mach2.      I set my meridian limits using the editor and enable those limits.   After doing this, and picking a target that is within those meridian limits (early flip area - bring weight up or imaging past) it works with SGPro sequences.  IN fact you can test it prior to actually imaging, just pick a target in the early flip area to see that it starts weights up.    I've never had to change a thing in SGPro.   I do have the box checked on the meridian tab to send limits to SGPro.

I've tested it to the limits to where it goes to my target, in some cases almost 3 hours before a normal meridian flip.   Works great.

Terri