Re: Last night tracking with Mach2

Terri Zittritsch

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 08:46 PM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
You can set up the model ahead of time, during twilight, and do it on both sides of the mount. I set up my model 2 hours before sunset using Ha filter on my camera with exposures of .03 seconds. I could easily capture stars down to mag4.5. I would not take up precious clear sky imaging time to establish a model at night.

Roland
I think what you're explaining is your new hand controller SW for the mach2, can you say when it might be available?    I'd like to be able to use the hand controller at some point, even if it doesn't have all of the fancy features enabled yet.   Right now, always teathered to my PC.  I don't want it before it's ready, but is there some outlook?

Thanks,
Terri