From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Dodd
Sent: June 12, 2020 7:34 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Going Unguided With a Long FL Scope?

On 6/12/2020 10:03 PM, Mojo Jones wrote:
On 6/12/20 9:26 AM, Mike Dodd wrote:
I use a 300mm f/5 guide scope with ST-402 camera on a dovetail plate
adjacent to my 30mm f/7 OTA
I'm impressed! Your guide scope is ten times the aperture of your
imaging scope! I'm sure you meant something different. :)
Awk! I can't type any more, and apparently I can't proofread either. The diminished typing ability is due to a 2007 stroke, so I usually proofread things three times to compensate. Missed big-time today!

My guide scope is 60mm aperture @ f/5, and the imaging scope is 130mm @ f/7.

Thanks for the heads-up.

--
Mike