APCC and APPM - just wow

Ray - this is a fantastic program, particularly APPM. outstanding!

doing our first light remote, and the technician did a very rough polar alignment. the stars were visibility moving across the screen every 10 second exposure, despite having an AP1600 with absolute encoders.

Just for laughs I auto-ran APPM "small" model to see if I could correct that, hoping maybe we could pull a first light that had at least sort of round stars and not just a smear. Never used that part of the program before, but 20 minutes later, it successfully completed

i'm doing some quick images, but we have round stars, and the offset it's correcting is pretty egregious:

Capture.JPG

--
Brian

Brian Valente