From: Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jun 12, 2020 1:55 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Last night tracking with Mach2

Roland, you are doing this modeled tracking with the keypad application, right?

So if the path of my object will cause my scope to hit my pier a half an hour or an hour after the meridian, I could set up a modeled tracking run up to and maybe slightly past the meridian, then when the mount tracks across the meridian I could take a few more minutes and set up another run for the object's movement into the west.  Correct?
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/