Re: platesolve/recal question

Thanks again Ray

I figured it out - a combination of wrong timzeone and I adjusted J2000 to JNOW or vice versa, I'm not 100% sure

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 5:00 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
Hi Brian,

The setting to disable is called "Prevent Errant RCALs" in APCC's Advanced settings.

That said, do you feel the mount could be more than 5 degrees from its actual position? What Jian had happen because he used the ASCOM 6.5 beta release has me a bit worried there might be a bug in ASCOM's precession routines. That is make sure you are using nothing later than 6.4 SP1 for now.

-Ray Gralak

--
Brian

Brian Valente