From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Valente
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 4:51 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] platesolve/recal question

Hi folks

we are working on first light for out 1600AE down at obstech

It's going good so far(?)

I can get an image and platesolve via SGP - for this very first solve it predictably fails over to blind solve,
which it does successfully

However when SGP attempts to sync with the mount it throws up an error that recal failed because it is too far
(39 > 5.000 degrees) from current RA/DEC

What would you poke at first to fix this? we checked our date/time/location, and unparked from Park 3, but
maybe we're missing something on the startup here

thanks

--

Brian

Brian Valente