Re: Mach1 Grease kit were? is it hiding on the site?

Ron Kramer

Gease kit was already SHIPPED today that was fast!   Here is my current steps.  Looks okay, I don't see crud... but I suspect a hair or shaving of metal can bump it.  I have some snaps and a video just disassembled. Grease to come monday UPS.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 1:30 PM Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:
> Is there a way to keep the rotation turning without a HC?  I am holding mouse on APCC pro to watch it turn but

On APCC's rate settings tab you can enter a custom tracking rate which the mount will continue to use until you change it or stop tracking.

-Ray Gralak