From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Kramer
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 10:26 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Grease kit were? is it hiding on the site?

Great thanks - removed it easily (lock down screws were TIGHT. !!!

Is there a way to keep the rotation turning without a HC? I am holding mouse on APCC pro to watch it turn but
I'd like to keep it turning. O ordered kit. will be here likely monday.
I have a MS kit from amazon here but I read don't use "S" AERO grease.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 12:24 PM uncarollo2 <chris1011@aol.com> via groups.io
<chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

The gearbox is easy to grease. Just remove the cover and the pinion gears are exposed. You can clean
them as often as you wish. The worm teeth are harder to get to.