Re: Mach1 Grease kit were? is it hiding on the site?

Steven Panish

AP says they want to verify that you (and your mount) are in their user database before they sell the grease kit.  Cost is $42.50, call or email them to order.  Instructions are included, plus you will need to download the gear mesh instructions or whatever is equivalent for your mount.  The kit includes a brush for application and two kinds of grease, for the worm and spur gears.

Steve

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 8:01 PM Charles Thompson via groups.io <cthomp97=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Call Astro Physics to order the grease kit.

Thanks,
Charles

Sent from mobile device.

-------- Original message --------
From: Ron Kramer <ronkramer1957@...>
Date: 6/11/20 6:44 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach1 Grease kit were? is it hiding on the site?

A link to order one?  info price? it includes instructions?
SEARCH did not reveal anything under grease?  But displayed a LOT OF NON GREASE items?

How do I remove the RA gearbox? manual shows 2 screws on teh back of the box. Mine (spring loaded) does not have those two lock down screws?

Is there an updated manual out for the newer spring mesh units?

I'd like to inspect the worm for a nick or dirt in the mesh.