Re: Automating Meridian Flips with APCC Pro and with Sequence Generator #APCC

Ray Gralak

Hi Dean,

> I can't find any information on this in the documentation.

HINT: click the little "?" button in the upper right corner of most group boxes to get context-sensitive help. Here is a screen shot of one portion of the meridian limits

So, SGPro does not read anything from APCC. It doesn't and shouldn't know anything about APCC.

APCC, however, knows how to send the meridian limit to SGPro.

BTW, some of the controls have Tooltips that will pop up information when you hover over the control, like this:

-Ray Gralak