Automating Meridian Flips with APCC Pro and with Sequence Generator #APCC

Dean Jacobsen

I am researching setting up automated meridian flips with Sequence Generator.

I have set up a one hour [15 degree] meridian delay in in APCC for point mapping and then for imaging past the meridian.

What I am wondering is whether the information concerning my APCC defined meridian delay is accessible to SGP and is is used by SGP in calculating the modified meridian position?

I can't find any information on this in the documentation.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/