Re: APCC Standard v1.8.2.0 and APCC Pro v1.8.2.1

Bryan and others,

Sometimes, a user will report an issue to Ray. Ray will fix the issue and then provide the user with a build to verify that it works. There is no point in releasing that build before the user verifies that the fix was made. As Ray said, sometimes another change needs to be made to the code before release.

It would be best not to download new versions until Ray actually releases them. Otherwise, you could download a problem you weren’t anticipating.

I hope this helps.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc