From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Worsel via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 9:52 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Standard v1.8.2.0 and APCC Pro v1.8.2.1

Ray

There are several of us that have made the same observation in this thread about the lack of notification. That
reduces the likelihood of MS or AV being the cause. What info can we provide to help suss this out?

One common factor may be APPC Pro versus Standard, which strikes me as odd, since they likely use the same
mechanism.

P.S. What is your process for getting feedback, if the users do not know about the new build?

Bryan