From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerome Allison
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 8:29 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Standard v1.8.2.0 and APCC Pro v1.8.2.1

Hi Ray,

I'm glad you're still updating APCC, but I wish you would announce the new versions here or anywhere.

From another user's problem, I happened to find out today that there is a new 1.8.3.1 version.

Along with others, my install of APCC never alerts to a new version. All I ever get is:

"You are running this version of APCC: 1.8.2.1" (whatever version it might be)
"The latest version of APCC is:"
(BLANK LINE)
"OK" button

I hope you will try to inform those of us in this situation.

Jerome