Re: APCC Standard v1.8.2.0 and APCC Pro v1.8.2.1

Hi Ray,

I'm glad you're still updating APCC, but I wish you would announce the new versions here or anywhere.

From another user's problem, I happened to find out today that there is a new 1.8.3.1 version.

Along with others, my install of APCC never alerts to a new version.  All I ever get is:

"You are running this version of APCC: 1.8.2.1"    (whatever version it might be)
           "The latest version of APCC is:"
                       (BLANK LINE)
                         "OK" button

I hope you will try to inform those of us in this situation.

Jerome