From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of DFisch
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 12:51 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Keypad Error #Keypad

Dean, tell me about DEoxit and where best to get it. I use an automotive terminal cleaner, not for battery cables that I’ve used in my dads auto shop years ago, may not be best for finer electronic boards. Tom

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 12:36 Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 06:00 AM, George wrote:

You may be experiencing some oxidation issues also.

Yes, that was the problem.  Cleaned the blue board connector and pins with Deoxit and it boots right up.  Now to change the battery while I have the keypad open.

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

TJF MOBILE