From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dean Jacobsen
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 8:41 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Keypad Error #Keypad

I have a backup keypad that I need to replace the old battery and upgrade to the most recent software version.  It hasn't been used for a couple of years.  When plugged it into the CP3 controller for the 900 I got a flashing version number followed by a question mark and then the keypad hangs.

Is this to be expected with a completely dead battery, or is this an indicator of a more serious problem with the keypad?
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/