Re: AP now open - question about mount manufacturing order/priority

Shailesh,

Unfortunately, we don’t have any 1100s available for new orders. We started production just before our shutdown, so are just getting back into that groove. I would anticipate that we would have some available in the Fall. We are not accepting orders for the new run yet.

We will likely begin our Mach2 notification for the next run this month.  The parts for these mounts are nearly complete. We’ll should be able to start assembly on these as soon as we finish the first run.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd