Re: AP 1100 mount and phd2

Worsel

Leon

This baseline procedure was put together by one of the responders on the PHD2 forum.

"A good way to ensure a solid guiding baseline is to follow the baseline guiding steps, link below. I realize you may have done many of these steps already, but doing them as described gives you (and us) a clean calibration, GA run, and guidelog from which we can further look at your results

if not, at least do a fresh calibration near the meridian and celestial equator intersection (dec close to 0) followed by a guiding assistant run and 15-30 minutes of uninterrupted guiding"

Bryan