Re: AP 1100 mount and phd2

Roland Christen

Best for you to go on the PHD group. They have very helpful people there that understand the program far beyond my meager knowledge.

From: Leon via groups.io <lftscope@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 1, 2020 8:30 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP 1100 mount and phd2

Thanks this is helpful, could you elaborate just a little more for us beginners on this?  Very much appreciated. Leon F.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 7:57 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011@...> wrote:

Aggressiveness is not a setting for a mount, it is a setting for your sky conditions. If you use the Guiding Assistant and let it run thru the whole cycle, it will determine for you, based on sky conditions, what your parameters should be - aggress, min-mo etc.