SkySafari Pro 6 with GTOCP3

arenslo@...

Hi All,

Anyone using SkySafari Pro 5/6 to control a GTOCP3 via USB-serial adapter on a Mac?  I can't seem to get the scope to connect, though I recall this working a few years back when I tried on an earlier macOS and possibly before I updated the firmware in the CP3 to V2.  Probably I'm missing something simple so let me know.  I can provide the connection log if that helps.

Notwithstanding the above, I am also considering upgrading to a CP4 for the wireless and USB connectivity, so interested in hearing the experiences of anyone using SkySafari Pro on a Mac with the CP4.  I am a visual observer so looking for a simple observatory/mount control option and SkySafari Pro seems like it could be a good solution for me.

Thanks!  Adam