Re: Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Dean Jacobsen

I have been using the keypad for the entire 17 years that I have been using AP mounts... except for now while I am waiting for the new version. It is handy and it always works.  If I am imaging an object with a Messier, NGC or IC designation, then I will just usually enter it in the keypad directly.  If I am going to a Barnard, LDN, VdB catalog object then I have to use TheSkyX.

On occasion when I do put an eyepiece in the telescope it is fun to go though some of the provided "tours".

The new abilities for the CP4 and CP5 controller will make it even more useful to me.

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/