Stall Issue

Bill Long

Hello all,

Having an issue with a motor stall after re-greasing my 1100AE mount. The stall seems to be related to movements in DEC. When I press those buttons on the keypad, the light on the back turns amber without any movement occurring. Using the spring-loaded worm system works fine, I can release and re-engage with no issues and the worm spins freely with no unexpected contact. I have no strange play in DEC, it is nice and solid as expected.

I do have to be clear about one thing I did do mistakenly. There is a large hex bolt above the backstop/switch that I loosened when the instructions said the "center screw" not seeing the one on the inside of the motor box. I tightened it back up before proceeding any further once I found the right screw -- I am guessing this is related.

Any steps I can take? I went through the motor removal and reinstallation process and that has not aided in solving the problem.

Thanks,
Bill