Are there plans for APCC Pro to support ASTAP plate solver?

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi guys,
   After all the excitement with the new sky modeling system that Roland is testing, it brought me back to whether to buy APCC Pro because APCC Pro has the sky modeling built in. And the best part is that it does the modeling automagically. One thing holding me back from buying APCC Pro is because I will need to buy PinPoint. IMO, I am loathe to spend money on PinPoint when I have both ASPS and ASTAP doing the same thing but free. There was some talk a while ago about supporting ASTAP plate solver in APCC Pro. Is this in the works?

cytan