From: Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2020 1:45 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Unguided testing continues

OK, I'm following you.  Thanks.  So you are doing several quick keypad models in the course of the night - about every 1.5 hours.  For a meridian flip, then do a quick keypad model and maybe another one in about 1.5 hours.

I am looking forward to the manual.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/