Re: Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Dean Jacobsen

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 09:35 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
Right now we have not integrated plate solving, but this may be added in the future to make the cycle faster. Remember, this is just a quick way to achieve unguided imaging for an object that you wish to image all night long. Doesn't require super perfect polar alignment, although you want to be close to prevent field rotation.
Assume that the mount will be taken down and then set up for each use.

So, when using the keypad quick method, what happens after a meridian flip?

Will I need to re-do it again? ... or would doing the automated APCC full sky model be the best approach?

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/