Thanks much, George.

Best Regards,
Bruce

On May 28, 2020, at 10:29 AM, George <George@...> wrote:

Bruce,

We sell a Keypad extension cable (CABKEY--).

https://www.astro-physics.com/cabkey

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-282-1513

Email:  george@...

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Donzanti
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:42 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Roland

My CP4 is about 8 ft above my laptop desk in my observatory.   So, not sure the hand controller will reach that far down and I do not want to purchase APCC.  Does that mean I am out of luck or is there an app just to mimic the hand controller routine from the CP4 to the laptop?

Bruce

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:29 PM uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes, this is a hand controller routine.