Re: Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Dominique Durand

Edited

Hello,
All this work by Roland and his team is great. I would have liked to have the keyboard at the same time as my Mach2 to test these routines from the start. But it does not matter because with the beautiful sky that we have been here for 1 week and APCC it works super well. I even plan to replace on my Mach1 of 2011 the GTOCP3 by a GTOCP4 and as I already have a keyboard that would allow me to have on the ground a possibility of making unguided photo of good quality.
Last night I was on the side of M100 with the AP130GT on the Mach2 and a QHY294c

Dominique