Re: Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Michael Hambrick <mike.hambrick@...>

Good questions Don. You and I have similar circumstances.

I have an 1100 GTO with a CP4 and Keypad (both purchased in March, 2017), but the software has never been upgraded in either. I am not even sure what version is in the CP4. The instruction manual states that I will be notified by email when software updates are available, but in the time I have owned this mount I have never received any such notifications. The Keypad still has software version 4.19.2 that came with it. Is it correct to assume that my existing keypad will work ?

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support