Re: Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Roland Christen

It's a keypad routine. We spent a great deal of time developing this program for the keypad. I can't even count the number of hours that the three of us put into development (Charles - keypad software, Mike - CP4/5 software, and me the conductor of it all).

From: Bruce Donzanti <donza2735@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 27, 2020 7:42 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Roland

My CP4 is about 8 ft above my laptop desk in my observatory.   So, not sure the hand controller will reach that far down and I do not want to purchase APCC.  Does that mean I am out of luck or is there an app just to mimic the hand controller routine from the CP4 to the laptop?

Bruce

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:29 PM uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, this is a hand controller routine.