Re: Mach2 Unguided testing continues

Robert Berta

One solution to your short hand controller cord is to get an extension from AP. I have one I got about 10 years ago that adds 25' extension to the hand controller. It has the matching male and female connectors to the hand controller and CP 3 or CP4 boxes.  As I recall you could get them in any length up to a max of something like 50'. Once running for my astro imaging, I don't even use the hand controller but there are times I do use it such as for video images to a crowd for public outreach when the hand controller has some advantages over running from a computer.