From: Dominique Durand via groups.io <dom33.durand@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 27, 2020 12:57 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] USB / Serial and WIFI connection #Mach2GTO

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 01:55 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
is therefore is it possible to have active at the same time, a USB / Serie connection on the PC and a connection by WIFI on the smartphone?
Yes, certainly.

The question is how? I tried what I seem to have understood on the APCC manual ... but without success.
When the connection port is a virtual port the impossibility to connect flashing is displayed.

Dominique