From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Dominique Durand via groups.io <dom33.durand@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 10:19 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 and PHD2 Guiding recommendations

Hi Dean,
nice curve, but I think it's the least of things with this frame.
But "No modeling or other fancy stuff yet.", I personally went for my 130GT without guidance.
  Frame received Wednesday 6 p.m., Thursday 1st modeling of 35 points and conclusive tests ... Friday clouds ... Yesterday Saturday 2nd modeling 86 points, with a small series of photos on M109 (cropped version) and a checking of pointing ... the score seems pretty good to me and I still have to know if with the return of deviations below 0.65 arc.min this is correct.
But without guidance last night, here, with 14 exposures of 6, 'what I get with my AP130 GT and a QHY294c (recent for me).
No longer having to guide is only happiness.
Dominique