From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Long
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 11:34 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC/APPM Log Cleanup

Hey all,

Other than going into the logs folder manually for APPC/APPM, is there a way to tell the programs to clean up
after a certain number of days? I was cleaning up drive space on a MiniPC I use for astro, and found about
45GB of space was being used by APCC Logs and APPM Pointing model data from runs in C:\Program
Data\Astro-Physics. I could take care of this with a simple script, but if there is a way to auto-magically take
care of this, I would prefer to set that up.

Thanks,
Bill