Re: Any Tips From Experienced Mach2 Users

Bill Long

My only minor pet peeve about the UPBv2 is that they did not put an Anderson connector on the box and used the XT60 connector instead. Considering the wide usage and popularity of the Anderson connector, you would think they would have used that instead.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Don Anderson via groups.io <jockey_ca@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 11:45 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Any Tips From Experienced Mach2 Users

Yes. They make a wide variety of innovative accessories. I just purchased their powered 6 port USB3 hub. Operates down to -40C unlike most consumer and commercial grade hubs which quit working at about 0 deg C. It also has control software which allows you to switch each port individually. Great for when you need to reboot connected devices individually and remotely. I highly recommend this as well.

Don Anderson

On Saturday, May 23, 2020, 12:30:35 p.m. MDT, Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:

Pegasus Astro. Its probably the best accessory that has come out for imaging.

Highly recommend it. 🙂