Re: Any Tips From Experienced Mach2 Users

Roland Christen

my ZWO camera has a two port on-board hub
Maybe that's all you need.

From: Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 20, 2020 7:41 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Any Tips From Experienced Mach2 Users

Thanks Roland for the advice.  All excellent points.  Much appreciated.  The through the mount cabling of the Mach2 will be a nice upgrade for me and will open the door to more automation in my imaging.  I won't have to worry about personally monitoring meridian flips and re-arranging cables to prevent snags, etc.  I hadn't planned on a hub - my ZWO camera has a two port on-board hub - but I am now thinking about that option.  Thanks again.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/