APCC Pro 1.8.1.1 update #APCC

Bill Conrad

I have been using APCC Pro 1.8.0.9 with V2 5.30.10 on a AP1600-CP3 mount. I have a pointing model and have been running with Enable Pointing Correction and Enable Tracking Correction. When I updated to APCC Pro 1.8.1.1 I had to turn off Enable Tracking Correction as the rates seemed wrong (could not track a star). Also, on pier flip I had to abort with the scope pointing way below the horizon, then got it to successfully park back to park 4. After restoring 1.8.0.9 everything worked properly as before. I don't currently have log files to post. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.