From: "John O'Grady via groups.io" <john_ogrady@...>
Date: 5/17/20 8:18 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Motor Gear box removal instructions (newer auto-meshing model)

Hi,

I'm looking for instructions on how to remove the motor gear box on my AP1100GTO.  I have the latest model (I believe) of motor gear box supporting auto-meshing capability with the lever for disengaging the worm from the worm wheel.  I can't find removal instructions for this specific model of motor gear box.  I'm wanting to re-grease the mount and the instructions that came with the grease kit describe an earlier model that has cap screws on the exterior.  I hesitant to proceed opening things up without the matching documentation.

I checked the documents on astro-physics website and the files on groups.io but I may be overlooking which manual is the correct one to follow.

Thanks
John