From: "Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io" <cytan299@...>
Date: 5/16/20 1:34 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Advice needed: I can rock RA in Mach1GTO (very small), should I adjust?

Hi guys,
   While contemplating whether to grease my gears, I discovered that I can rock my RA "left and right" in the Park 3 position of my Mach1GTO. I can just barely see it on the RA marks but can definitely feel it. I can't do the same rocking motion on my AP1100. Note: Mount is powered OFF when I do the rock.

  Should I do the "Checking and Adjusting the gearbox backstops in RA and Dec" from page 32 of the manual?

Thanks!

cytan