From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 7:05 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Computer crahsed, mount crashed into itself

Help! I am scanning manuals but I can't find what I am looking for. Computer crashed, fount the mount had crashed into itself. The light was red (can't remember what color it is supposed to be)
The mount is acting funny slew speeds when moving it and parking it change. Going from the 1200 I Have it set to my guess is around 500.

How bad did I destroy this mount? How else can I test this?

- Dan