Re: Passil4 assembly?

Joe Zeglinski

Tom,

    Perhaps the “assembly” refers to simply inserting the battery – or cable the DC plug into your mount’s Reticle DC power socket, for the red LED to illuminate the reticle.

    Also, as I recall, when I used mine a few years ago, the Reticle for reference stars on those scopes was marked for use through a specific range of years. This was a LOSMANDY designed scope. The Passil2 scope’s reticle may now be out-dated, but don’t remember the Passil4 best before “stale-date”. Have you checked? If not, it may need a new one – or maybe it really doesn’t affect things too much.

Joe Z.