Re: Mach2 User Manual

I've been watching these posts intently for the last few months.  I've been hesitant to post, not wanting to distract the AP crew from their excellent work.  However, I find myself in much the same situation as Dean Jacobsen, having signed onto the Mach 1 list in October 2018 and later also opted for the low temperature encoders.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about these things, but still I wonder why they should be more difficult to install?  I would think they would be a simple drop-in replacement, having only an upgraded optical component.

(I also wonder where I am on the list, I've been without a useable mount for a long long time.  :)