Re: Mount recommendation for TEC 180FL with FLI 16803 + FW #Mach2GTO

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Is the 1600 out of reach financially? That is a big, long scope. So weight isn't the only issue.

On Wed, 6 May 2020 at 14:27, Shailesh Trivedi <strivedi@...> wrote:
Hello All,

I have two AP refractors (130GTX and Stowaway). I am also on the April 2019 list for the Mach2 GTO and on waitlist for a TEC 180FL.

I use either a SBIG ST8300M + FW or Proline FLI 16803 (heavier).

My question: I am quite sure that the Mach2 GTO will not be able to handle a TEC 180 + FLI image train from weight & length standpoint.

For such a load, are we talking AP1200 or will a AP1100 do?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Shailesh

--

Stuart